Why should I hire a temp and what are the benefits of this to my business?
Hiring an employee comes with risks, even with a probationary period in place. Hiring a temporary employee eliminates that risk and gives you flexibility and the ability to terminate the contract in the need arises.
Hiring a temp is an excellent way to evaluate a potential permanent employee. As an employer of a temporary worker you can use this option to see how capable an employee is before committing to permanent employment. If a temp worker proves to be an asset to your business the option can be there to take this person on in a permanent role
Hiring a temp is a simple and straightforward process with Hartley People 3Sixty Recruitment, We have a database of candidates ready to start work at a time that suits you. We can recommend a candidate, you can meet the candidates prior to starting work or you can choose to hold your own interviews – we will work with you to find the right solution for your business needs, 3Sixty will manage all payroll, PRSI and holiday cover.
There can be many reasons for hiring a temp – seasonal business, illness cover, maternity cover, Often the need for a temp is urgent and requires a quick turnaround. Advertising for, and screening candidates can be a lengthy process.
The benefits of HP 3Sixty providing a temporary staffing solution to your business:
• You only pay for the actual hours worked
• We manage and pay the candidate through the Hartley People 3Sixty payroll and we manage PRSI, holiday and bank holiday pay
• Temporary staff will not be included in your permanent headcount
• We deal with all payroll related queries including setting up bank accounts, tax queries and payroll administration.
• We issue P45’s and P60’s
• All candidates are reference checked and screened by Hartley People 3Sixty.
For more information or if you are interested in hiring a temporary worker, please contact Deirdre Enright on 051 878813 or email email@example.com